Courtesy of Harrington Realty
6 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Originally known as the Tucker Homestead,then The Rockwood Farm in the early 1900's-The Hawkstead Farm has seen many lasting years of farm families raised here. Generous room sizes and wonderful natural lighting imbue each room and hallways. Home has been left intact historically with some modifications over the years but awaits your redesign or historical renovation.Property is available with 10 acres and barns for $299,000. This gracious antique gem is two miles from East Calais village.Taxes are for 15 acres-sellers retaining 5ac at closing.
||1216 East Hill Road
Assigned School Zones
- Calais Elementary School
- U32 High School
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove - Electric
- Attic, Fireplaces - 2, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Other, Softwood, Vinyl
- Baseboard, Hot Air, Wood Boiler
- Barn, Patio
- Drilled Well,Private
- Agricultural,Corner,Country Setting,Farm
- Parking Spaces 2
- From Rt 14 at intersection turn right onto Max Gray Rd-travel to where road becomes East Hill Rd. Travel approx. 3 miles. Sign on right.From Rt 2 in Marshfield village,turn onto Creamery St. Travel bearing left at top of hill following Calais Rd to intersection. Turn Left-first house on left.
Property Listed By Harrington Realty
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 4/21/2019 9:42:15 PM