Courtesy of C-21 Jack Associates - Waterbury
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The Sabin Farm located across from Sabin Pond. This Classic Vermont farmhouse has been completely renovated. Owners have transformed the home to an open concept with an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, first-floor master bedroom with large attached master bathroom and walk-in closet plus many other features. Property includes .25 +/- acres of lakefront. Close to Montpelier, VAST Trails, snowshoeing, skiing, ice fishing, and everything that Sabin Pond offers. This is a must see and Sellers are motivated and ready to listen to your offer.
Assigned School Zones
- Woodbury Elementary School
- Hazen Union Middle School
- Hazen Union High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Gas
- Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Walk-In Closet, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood
- Direct Vent, Stove - Wood
- Gas - LP/Bottle,Wood
- Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Row To Water, Storage
- Country Setting,Field/Pasture,Lake Access,Lake Frontage,Lake View,Lakes,Level,Open,Pond Frontage,Pond Site,Trail/Near Trail
- Driveway,Off Street
- Rte 14 to Sabin Pond. Home is directly across the road from the Sabin Pond boat launch.
Property Listed By C-21 Jack Associates - Waterbury
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 3/20/2019 2:47:11 PM