Courtesy of C-21 Jack Associates - Waterbury
2 / 1
Active Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
2 bedroom log cabin built in 2007. Quite country setting with two covered porches, fenced in back yard, chicken coop, and large detached garage. The upstairs bedroom is partially finished. The owner is willing to negotiate finishing it prior to closing.
||149 Dickerman Hill Road
Assigned School Zones
- Tunbridge Central School
- Tunbridge Central
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Forced Air
- Deck, Fence - Dog, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Covered
- Auto Open, Storage Above
- Drilled Well
- Country Setting,Landscaped
- Log Siding,Wood Siding
- From Chelsea take Rte 110 South 4.6 miles. Turn right onto Dickerman Hill Rd. Home is 1.4 miles on left. From South Royalton, take 110 North 8.6 miles. Turn left on Dickerman Hill.
Property Listed By C-21 Jack Associates - Waterbury
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5/25/2019 1:43:37 PM