Courtesy of Bean Group / Vermont
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Which is it? A country home with a 15 acre parcel including a massive, flat, tillable field and long frontage on both sides of the Black River or a neat village home with easy access...paved road and no mud? With this property, you get the best of both worlds! The large 3 car garage/barn is right at the road. It is attached to the house and serves as great buffer. When you are in the house or on the covered porch, you can't even see the road! Walk in from the garage to the kitchen and the open living area. Woodstove adds great warmth and ambiance. Lots of windows over look the large field and long waterfront on the Black River...tubing or fishing anyone? The house is not in the floodplain. There is a bonus down in the field for you....a 'tiny house'! Great potential for guests with a bit of finish work! In the main house there are three levels of living space...bedrooms and bath up. Kitchen, living, dining and bedroom on main floor. Family room area on the walk out lower level. This is the place for your year round living or second home relaxing...you decide. So much to do in the area...ski, golf, hike, ride, snowmobile, garden, and more!
||1850 Main Street
Assigned School Zones
- Cavendish Town Elementary
- Green Mountain Uhsd #35
- Green Mountain Uhsd #35
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Laundry Hook-Ups, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight
- Carpet, Other, Tile, Wood
- Forced Air, Hot Air
- Barn, Deck, Garden Space, Guest House, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane
- Shingle - Architectural
- Direct Entry
- Field/Pasture,Level,Major Road Frontage,River,River Frontage,View,Water View,Waterfront
- Driveway,Garage,Parking Spaces 3
- From Ludlow, take left on to Route 131. Travel through Proctorsville to Cavendish village. On your right, look for a red, three car garage (house is privately tucked behind the garage). From Route 91, take exit 8 and right on 131 (which becomes Main St). Red garage will be on your left in village.
Property Listed By Bean Group / Vermont
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5/25/2019 1:43:37 PM