Courtesy of Maple Leaf Realty
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming home full of character is waiting to be yours! This property is set back off the street and situated in a lovely spot with easy lawn maintenance. The two porches were just made to be enjoyed in the warmer months. Inside light fills the home and there is even a view of the Bennington Monument from the large living room window! High ceilings and loads of gorgeous natural woodwork are a treasure, not to mention features like solid hardwood doors and original hardware. The foyer not only looks great, it is functional as a mudroom area as well. There is a half bath off of the adorable kitchen that also houses the washer and dryer for added convenience. Such a special and unique home. Don't miss out on owning a piece of history!
Assigned School Zones
- Bennington Elementary School
- Mt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- Mt. Anthony Sr. Uhsd 14
- Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dining Area, Laundry Hook-Ups, Natural Woodwork, Walk-In Pantry, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Hot Water, Radiator
- Porch - Covered, Shed
- On Street
- From US-7S: Head southwest on US-7 S Continue straight to stay on US-7 S Turn left onto Main St. Turn right onto Silver St. Turn left onto Imperial Ave. House is on right. Look for sign in yard.
Property Listed By Maple Leaf Realty
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5/25/2019 1:43:37 PM