Courtesy of Chimney Hill Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Chalet in Section B of Chimney Hill! Classic layout with mudroom entry, open concept kitchen and dining area and living room with a wood burning fireplace, and den. Three bedrooms and a bath upstairs. Nice level lot. Plus enjoy all the amenities Chimney Hill has to offer including year-round swimming, fitness center and clubhouse with hot tub and arcade room, community room and lounge. Snowmobile, hike, bike, fish, court sports, and more! Close to skiing, Lakes, shopping, restaurants, and Green Mountain National Forest.
| Deerfield Valley Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Twin Valley High School||(9-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove - Electric
- Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen/Dining, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Baseboard, Electric
- Natural Shade, Window Screens
- Country Setting,Deed Restricted,Open,Secluded,Subdivision,Wooded
- Parking Spaces 3
- Poured Concrete
- Wood Siding
- Association,Dirt,Shared,Unpaved,Privately Maintained
- Chimney Hill
- Route 9 to Haystack Road to Town Farm Road to West Road to North Road to Corner Lane.
Property Listed By Chimney Hill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 3/24/2019 9:07:53 PM