Courtesy of RE/MAX Realty One
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Spectacular waterfront setting in a charming Cape Neddick seaside enclave overlooking Skipper's Bay, Barn Point and the bold Atlantic Ocean beyond. Extraordinary 1.22 +/- acre parcel with sweeping views of the cove, ocean and shoreline from nearly every corner. This well-maintained 4 bedroom ranch-style home provides panoramic ocean views and offers plenty of opportunity as a year-round getaway with expansion possibilities and public utilities on a large building footprint or promising potential as an investment / income property. Experience the tranquility of ocean sights and sounds just a short stroll to Cape Neddick Beaches with quick, easy access to Shore Road, golfing, shopping and all coastal activity.
||33 Bay Haven Road
| Coastal Ridge Elementary School||(2-4)|
| Village Elementary School-York||(K-2)|
| York Middle School||(5-8)|
| Brixham Montessori Friends School||(Preschool-5)|
- Dishwasher - Energy Star, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplaces - 1, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1St Floor
- Carpet, Other, Wood
- Forced Air, Hot Air, Multi Zone
- Fence - Full, Garden Space, Porch
- Auto Open, Direct Entry
- Corner,Landscaped,Level,Open,Sloping,View,Water View
- Poured Concrete
- From 95 N to York Exit toward Route 1 North. Route 1 N to right at Cape Neddick Rd. Follow to Shore Rd, bear right and take first left onto Bay Haven. Property on right. Look for sign.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Realty One
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 5/21/2019 12:39:17 PM